Tuesday 21 April 2009

22nd April 2009 Day of rest

I don't quite know what I am going to write tonight as I've basically done nothing today but I'm in the blogging mood and wanted to take advantage of that as it will probably be weeks before it happens again. I did find the picture I had been looking for of the lamb roast dinner I had at mumsies that should've been in yesterdays post so that inspired me.




This morning I woke up late after going to bed so late my whole routine is out the window and I need to get that back on track for next week. I didn't bother getting dressed and sat watching Judge Judy when mum arrived about lunch time. She had bread, ham and salad with her for sarnies, bless her. We had sarnies whilst watching Jeremy Kyle then went to my dentist around the corner trying to get her taken on but alas no room. I made myself an appointment while we were there and mumsie then went off to Katies. I got some spaghetti, tuna and bolognese sauce for dinner from the Coop next to my house.



I did some cleaning up of my kitchen. It still smells very bad in there and there was a lot to clean, black smog type stuff and all the plants are looking a bit weak and droopy sadly. I hope they will recover soon because they can't leave the kitchen otherwise the cats will eat them. It's the only room Monty can't open very easily and doesn't usually bother to even try. I made up some feed and watered them all. My runner bean needs a bigger pot as the roots are hanging out the bottom but all is well with the rest.




This afternoon I was in the mood for Sims Castaway Stories and sat playing that most of the afternoon. I haven't played it since February and had forgotten so many things. The mouse direction control always confuses me and I couldn't think how to get a job for such a long time but then I got the hang of it and remembered so played it for hours instead of doing my cleaning that I had planned. I'm annoyed with myself now for not doing the cleaning but tomorrows another day and I had a lot of fun.



Both cats slept for the majority of the day so are driving me nuts now running up and down and play fighting like great big heavy elephants all over the flat up on the sofa, around my feet etc. Nice to see them getting on but the noise and destruction they cause does drive me crazy. I'm counting the time until I get paid. I get a little on Thursday but just enough for electric and food then Monday all will be good. I can't wait to get all my debts paid off and breathe easy. It will be a real weight off my shoulders. When I checked my payment schedule yesterday I noticed we get a bursary in May I hadn't known about so that cheered me up a little only until this morning when I got my next phone bill. Altogether next week I am paying out £682.94 and paying off my £1000 overdraft. Half depressing half good.






I will try not to mention that again, it's obviously on my mind though. I have no plans so far for tomorrow except I've been invited to mumsies for dinner so I expect I'll be up there. If the weather is nice maybe we will go out somewhere. I'll keep you posted no doubt. Love you, hugs xxx

2 comments:

Vicki Davis said...

I have been so behind in posting and reading blogs.. I am just getting to this.. as it is 4:00 AM and I must go to bed soon i will make only a short post. I loved seeing all the pictures intertwined in the post, the dinner looks yummy. I am glad you had some fun! Why is your phone bill so so expensive?? Glad all is well.

CarolineThomas said...

My phone bill is a huge issue for me at the moment. I was kind of conned (can't spell that word) into taking this really expensive deal. The dollar is about the same as the pound right now I'm sure you know so I can explain: I pay over £20 a month just for the wireless internet service I have. It's only up to 10m then I pay another £3 for not having it on direct debit. I pay another £15 just for my phone service a month and another £3 for non direct debit. Then I pay £6 a month for my insurance. This month I had to buy 3 new chargers which were £15 administration each and last month I had to buy 2 chargers (Jynx keeps eating them) all of that was included (£169) as well as calls and I paid two bills together. I'm on 18 month contracts with all of that it's a real pain.

The other money I paid out were loans from Uni and a company called Provident I borrowed £150 but paid back £252 got ripped off with that too didn't understand the interest and the guy waved the cash in my face on the day which made it hard to focus, lol. All paid off now though :-)