Saturday 15 November 2008

Saturday 15th November 2008

Ok I will write more later because mum is cooking tea so I have to hurry. All week I have been missing morning lectures and lab sadly because I have developed an annoying habit of not sleeping until too late, then in the morning being really sleepy and turning off my alarm, going back to sleep without knowing! Crazy I know! I don't know how it started but it is really annoying me. I have only been in afternoons this week so I am horribly behind on a few things. I have vowed to be in every class this coming week.
It's been fantastic to have mum and nan back I am very happy :-)
Monday I missed, Tuesday I went to one of the two Chemistry lectures, Wednesday I missed, Thursday I missed and Friday I missed the first lecture then was in for Lab all afternoon. Terrible :-(
Friday after lab, Lisa and I went to Voodoo for a few pints then I went to meet my uncle Andy and his friend Eve at The Clarence pub where Andy was singing. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards we all piled back to Andys and drank some more, listened to music then fell asleep. In the morning, (I just realised THIS morning, wow long time ago, lol) we all went to a nearby cafe. Andy had a breakfast before he went to pick up his kids and take them to a honey farm for the day and Eve and I had a few cups of tea before we went our seperate ways.
When I got home I got all my stuff ready for the Chaplaincy Walk, backpack, sarnies, drinks, thick socks, waterproofs, hat, scarf etc. It was a bit of a rush but I got to Uni in time to jump in the bus. We were supposed to be going to do a coastal walk around Wembury today but the weather wasn't very good, (a bit misty) so we went to Dartmoor again but a different area. It was woody with little rivers and ponies, really pretty because all the trees are very autumnal. I have posted pics. I walked with David for the whole walk which was lovely, he was sharing with me some of his wisdom and interesting facts. I talked his head off I think, lol.
Oh I almost forgot the giving up smoking thing is going very well indeed. It could be better but I'm going to focus on the good. I had a cigarette before bed last night then in the morning I woke up determined not to smoke. I didn't smoke, I didn't smoke after my cuppa, at my house, on the way to Uni, all day on Dartmoor then by 4.30pm when I got back home I was gagging. I relented and had two cigarettes in a row BUT since then I haven't smoked and now is 7.30pm even after our meal so it could be worse, 2 cigarettes in the day is unlike me, anyone who knows me, knows that!
When I got back from Dartmoor I jumped in the shower and opened my post. My 'I beat Anorexia' t-shirt arrived from Ebay, woot! so I am wearing that. Mum invited me to hers for tea so I came up here. She was shopping when I arrived though so I jumped on here and have been online since lol. I was trying to be quick and sociable but I get sidetracked and engrosed. I had a lot of pictures to upload in my defence and I had a lot of Holly Daze to read. (I haven't finished reading it up to date yet.)
Now we are going to get ready and go to see Andy singing a few streets away in Stoke Village.
More soon, hugs! xx

1 comment:

Vicki Davis said...

I am happpppppy tooooooooooooo heaaaaaaaaano smoking" freat job. Next week will be a better week and I am sure you will make all of yoour morning lectures.. You just gotta come home from the pub an hour earlier and you'll get plenty of rest, but thi a "freshman"