Thursday 17 September 2009

Thursday 17thSeptember 2009 part two - Summer super long update Blog

Ok, so back in June when I wrote part one of a blog I can't remember what I was going to write in part two so I can only appologise about that and put some of the pics I have for June on here and write about them instead. It's late (3am!!) but I will do my best to post as much as I can. Once I get into it I expect I will post the lot, lol.

The first pics I have are from Sophies Prom at the end of school. She is now a sixth former at school this year doing her 'A' levels.




The 3rd of June was Tommys 18th birthday. The family met up for a drink in Wetherspoons beer garden. Here is Tommy, Georgia and some of Toms friends.


Afterwards, in the evening, Tommy, his friends, My brother Kevin, sister-in-law Lisa, her brother Jason, his fiance and Kevins friend Andy all went out for more drinks. We went to quite a few pubs before going to a club. My phone takes awful pictures in low lighting but I did take a few that you can just make out.





I also have some pictures from a darts tournament my brother Kevin and Lisa went to and picked up some trophies but I don't remember the date.

We had many days over the summer when we went to the local outdoor pool, it's a five minute walk from my house and free so even though the water is freezing, it's still worth it and Sam loves it.





I took many more pics but I won't post them all just now. Then I have pictures from the day I got Sims 3 which I was very very pleased about, especially since it was the day before my phone was cut off (including my internet) so I at least had something to do on my laptop at night.



This is a great random pic of Tommy in his new flat. There were lots of people in his room all chilling out and this was the only available place left for him, lol.
I think I mentioned in a previous blog, maybe that I had been growing from seed my first plants. I grew then in little pots on my kitchen window and then took updated pics when I put them in bigger pots out into the back yard.
I was very proud of them. Runner beans, strawberries, mint, basil, tomatoes and a fuscia. :) The cats also got to go in the yard this summer for the first time. Jynx absolutely did not want to go as he is a very flighty cat and the pidgeons scare him but Monty loved the opportunity to go out.


I also bought bikes for mum and I this summer and had many days of reading first Twilight, then New Moon and Eclipse down by the sea.



There were of course days in the park with Sam too. I love this Oscar the Grouch vest top he is wearing that I bought him.



He is a lot of work in the park as he is so adventurous. We run around a lot keeping him from hurting himself as he has no concept of danger at all. He flings himself from great heights and falls over all the time running too fast, not looking where he is going, etc.

There are many pictures that I would love to show you but can't because my family are strict muslim and can't be put on the internet. We had loads of days out, picnics on the moors, bike rides, eating out, shopping etc but I can show you the ones without them in, lol.





My Auntie Annette and cousin Terrie are in the pics too. Terrie is Auntie Jeans eldest daughter she lives over here and the little boy is her son Leo.
I can't put many pictures from my nans 80th birthday party in as those members of my family are in them too but I have some with Katie singing and one of my nan. Sorry about my phone picture quality.


My auntie Jean also has two sons, Khalid and Adel that didn't come over to visit. Khalid because he and his wife just had their first baby the week before and Adel because he couldn't get time off work. I knitted some little shoes for my new cousin Dhabiya.


Pics from another day at the pool.


Mumsie and I went to some of my Uncle Andys gigs with Auntie Annette too.



There was a huge fireworks competition up on the Hoe as usual, it is once a year. Katie, Sam and Sophie were there too but by the time Mumsie and I met up with them it was too dark for me to get pictures, same reason there are no firework pics.




A few random pics. Cupcakes I've been making since I got my new cooker (I had three years of just a steamer and microwave so it's a treat to have a cooker) a picture that I painted for my cousin Nabeela for her birthday, the cats in their new bed (please excuse my untidy living room) and a funny pic of me!




Here are pics of my neighbours little girls (they live in the flat below). Lily is 4 and Daisy is 7 months.


Daisy is really advanced for her age, yesterday she said Dada, she sits up unaided, pulls herself to standing on the sofa and eats everything that Lily does! It's a daily surprise with her. Lily will be five in October and is super hyper fun! Last week was her first day of proper school which she was so so excited about. She goes to a special Speach and Language school to help her with her talking.



A few pictures of the cats, including Montys cunning ways to try and keep me off the pc and grabbing my attention.





This last weekend I had Sam not knowing he was ill. Mum and I took him to the park where he wasn't his usual self but did do some lollipop-in-hand climbing about and we walked him a very very long way which I felt bad about the next day. When we got back to my place, he grabbed my guitar but was quite lethargic so I put Nemo on and he fell asleep. You may notice he has a choice of many drinks lol. He has different flavours in different style containers to encourage him to drink more. He was all tuckered out and I'm not surprised now that I have the same terrible flu, what surprises me is how well behaved and uncomplaining he had been all day. Mum and I have been practically dying all week with it but I suppose it's different when you have asthma.





On Monday, even though mumsie and I were feeling a bit under the weather we went for a bike ride with Auntie Annette and her hubby Uncle Pete. We went to a lovely place called Saltram near to where I grew up that I used to ride my bike every day with my dog. It was nice to be back there and it was a lot of fun. Annette and Pete bought their bikes because we had all had such fun on the last bike ride and we have decided to do this more often now.





Last two pictures before I go to bed (OMG it's 5.15am!!!) of the cats hiding out while Sam was at my place and Daisy who pulled herself up the other day all by herself.


All of these pictures are the condensed version and they are all in folders on Facebook as I have recently updated those pictures. Sorry it's been so long coming and such a long post lol. I know I say it every time but I promise to try harder to keep this blog up to date from now on!

P.S. Some things don't get posted to Facebook or Blogspot, lol. Which email address is the best to sent to?
P.P.S. Your daughter is super gorgeous but you already know that and I love and miss you heaps!!

1 comment:

Vicki Davis said...

I love this post and all of the pictures. I think you figured it out, but vczdavis@gmail.com is the best email to send me things to. OMG I can;t believe Sophie, Thomas, and Georgia, they are so grown up, and Tom's hair! I can hardly beelive they are so big. Sam too, he is a very big 4 year old, and so sweet and adorable. Bless him for playing even when he was sick. Sounds like you had a wonderful summer with all of your relatives visiting, I hope your mum is feeling better with her shoulder and that you guys are over your colds now. The little baby is way advance already saying dada and pulling up. Tat is super fast. and OMG those booties you made are about the most girly and delicate and adorable thing I have ever seen. Talk more soon!