Thursday 17 September 2009

Thursday 17th September 2009

Well, I had intended to write a great long post all about my summer after reading Holly Daze and I have pics that I have taken from various days out. The thing is though that it is now 3am, I didn't realise how much I had missed out on, it took me 4 hours to read and respond to, lol. I have been really looking forward to reading it and had a blast catching up. I can't believe how different and grown up she is now. I really didn't realise it had been so long since I posted but I had no internet over the summer except Facebook on my mobile so I tried to keep you informed of what I was up to on that. I used to get emails at yahoo of Holly Daze which I could read on my mobile yahoo but was expensive then my phone was cut off because I couldn't pay the bill so all I had was free Facebook.

My very kind neighbour Heidi has let me use her wireless now so I have internet at home again but as it has been still summer break I have hardly had enough time online with so many people to catch up with and going out every day. It's easy to pop onto Facebook and update my status, chat with people and then get off again, easier than finding time to post blogs, sorry about that. I get stuck on the games too, addictive personality that I have and then there are the quizes......The other thing is for the whole month of August we had my family from Saudi Arabia over here, My Auntie Jean, cousins Juanita, Nabeela, Arwa and Yas so were out every day with them, so I didn't get to uni to use their wireless, then my mum had an operation on her shoulder and I stayed with her a few weeks looking after her but never had chance to get on her pc as she was using it herself as she couldn't drive or go out much.

I am happy to say I am all updated now and am back to Uni on Monday so will have things to write about at last. At the moment, as you know I am very ill with a chest infection so have had plenty of time sitting at home not going anywhere with plenty of time on the pc. I will sort out my pics and post something of a post about my summer. xx

No comments: