Saturday 19 September 2009

Saturday 19th September 2009

After going to bed exhausted the night before in the hopes of some high quality sleep I was pleasantly surprised to wake up nice and late at about 12.30pm.


I got on Facebook pretty much straight away as I had texts from mum and Heidi and have no credit to call or text either of them back. I checked my fish and farm games then arranged with mumsie to go shopping for cat food. I got myself ready just in time for mum arriving and off we went to the shop. I got bread, a pasty and some cat food. Afterwards mum and I popped in to see Heidi and Daisy.


Heidi is now ill too but at least with Lily at Robs neices she only has to look after Daisy who even though she is ill is still incredibly easy going.


Today I was holding her hands and she was taking steps up and down the living room. She has got the pulling herself up on things totally down now and is only holding on with one hand, sometimes just finger tips. She is funny as she points her toes and does ballet type positions against the sofa, it is very cute!


Mumsie went home as she had to babysit and I hung around a bit longer, watching tv, chatting, drinking coffee and playing with Daisy until later in the evening.


When I got home I just chilled, watched tv and played Facebook games. I got a particularly good score on Bejeweled Blitz today, lol.

I am feeling a little better this evening and am hoping to be at Uni on Monday. I am skipping the carboot sale in the morning even though I always go with mum once a week as I don't think I am up to walking around for hours. I'll be going to mums as usual after that though for a lovely roast dinner. It will be nice to eat a proper meal for once this week with loads of lovely vegetables, yum.

No comments: