Sunday 20 September 2009

Sunday 20th September 2009

I woke up feeling a lot better today thankfully. I got on Facebook to play all of my games. My Fish World is a favourite at the moment.


I then chatted with some friends about Uni tomorrow and mumsie before she came to get me for dinner. She had already made it before I got there so we ate pretty much straight away. The cauliflower cheese was particularly nice.

After dinner we chatted for a bit then I read my book while Mumsie checked on her Facebook games. We are both pretty hooked, lol.


Mumsie was off out this evening so she dropped me home early. I have loads to do before Uni tomorrow including getting an early night. I took some pictures of mums flower arrangements for you because I thought you would like them. She's really very good.




Sorry for such a short blog but I have an early start. Hugs xx

No comments: