Wednesday 1 October 2008

Wednesday 1st October 2008

This morning I woke up with a shock when I remembered where I was, at Katies. I tiptoed around for a bit until Marc and Vicki woke up. We all got dressed, had coffee, showers etc and got the bus back to Uni.
This morning we had our first Biology lecture. Not much to report there, Janet our tutor was ok, nothing like Roy unfortunately but I don't think many lecturers are. We went over the topics we will cover in the following term, populations, ecosystems, plants, ecology, organisms, microscopy, cells, bioscience etc.
After the lecture Marc went home and Vicki and I came to the Babbage building in the Open Access computer area, where I am right now and I updated this blog, I wrote Wednesday 24th up to now!
As soon as I have done more this will be updated. :-)

1 comment:

Vicki Davis said...

I am so excited about your blog. I hadn;t know you started one, but now I am all caught up and will read it every day!

Uni sounds like so much fun, it sounds like you had a great afternoon yesterday at the chapel, and met people ther also. I know you like that whole balance between religion and science, it is so neat you are exploring philosophy, and even exposing yourself to greek!1

I am so proud.