Wednesday 22 October 2008

Wednesday 22nd October 2008 part 2

Surprise surprise Marc was not at Uni today, I'm not sure if that's because of me or because we had to hand our reports in today (he was away last wednesday report handing in day too) so I still feel guilty and have no closure because I couldn't say sorry. I felt bad all day. We only had one lecture today - Biology, it was about the benefits of plants and what they do for us in our lives and actually they are pretty damn cool. Vicky is staying at mine again tonight, we came to mums to cook. We had fish, chips and peas now we are off back to mine, thought I would quickly update while I got the chance. I got my report in on time even though I was totally unhappy with it at least I won't get a zero. Our average score goes over the whole year and we can discard our worst score so I'm going to stop worrying about it.
Here are a few random pics, one of me in my new glasses, view from outside mumsies frontroom window and two pics of my Antonella character from Conquer 2.0, one normal one and one of her performing Golem when she changes into a robot. http://picasaweb.google.com/CarolineMarieThomas/Misc#

2 comments:

Big Sexy said...

hey!

I just wanna say that your blog is awesome and I had a good read

keep on keepin us posted :-)

Vicki Davis said...

Robot you is awsome!! And I love your glasses... But the little things that are for keeping them around your neck, do make you look a little bookish, The frames themselves match your face well.

I am sure you did great on your report.